Since this summer was absolutely insane, here’s a quick update on my life thus far:
– The summer was too short and I can’t believe I’m already back at KC. Finally, I am a Senior.
– I have officially been trained to be a D.R.I.V.E. Resident Assistant and Peer Mentor. I met a lot of great people during the crazy ten days of training and absolutely adore my staff. Renee’ and I are living in Blyley Hall with three D.R.I.V.E. students and it has already been a great experience. This year will be exciting.
– ‘For the Kids’ is in the process of getting a new logo – drawn and created by one of the members. It’s exciting that someone would take on that project. We have a lot in store for the year and I’m hoping it will be great. Can’t wait for the craziness to begin!
– I am 100% focusing on my on-campus jobs, my classwork, my clubs and getting a good enough GPA to get me into the SU Masters Program. I want to be a part of the Child and Family program and will do anything to get it. Therefore, my social life will calm down much, MUCH more. It’s time to grow up.
– Even though this year will be chaotic, I will continue to edit Noon everyday. I am still determined to make this book a success and I hope that if I keep changing the POV, editing and altering the query letter – it will work. I will not stop until it works. This is my passion.
I will update more when I have more time. Toot a loo!