“Its okay to look through your past if its going to help your future.”
– Playing in ‘World of Discovery’ with Wervey.
– Making forts in the woods with Jen, Jam, Steve and Marc.
– Singing during timed-tests and getting in trouble.
– Crying in class then having Kylee start crying too.
– Getting a county-wide essay award written about my brother.
– Writing short stories about dragons and outer space and love.
– Not finishing books because I never wanted them to end.
– Pretending to be Marine biologists with Amber and planning to move to NYC together after high school.
– Being Kim in ‘Bye, Bye Birdie’
– Sledding in Travis’s backyard and taking our walk on Memorial Day
– Losing my ‘going-to-be novels’ on my floppy discs…
– Going to Upstate Ballet and getting my butt kicked
– Driving around with Dan and Mr. B and running through the cemetery at night.
– Walking around the mall with Dana and Steve drinking vodka and orange juice
– Going to Camp Good Days for the first time.
– Getting caught sneaking out of school the last day to fill up water balloons for the fight.
– Finishing my first novel, Addiction, and crying at my desk.
– ‘Shopping list’ and ‘To do list’ at MCC in the closet
– Eighteenth birthday party at Shane and Tim’s
– St. Patrick’s Day in NYC with Monroe Doctrine and going out with Billy and Brett
– Hot Dog weekend and drinking beer and coffee with Bailey’s at eight in the morning.
– Meeting Jodi Picoult and being called her twin
– Getting my cheese-its poured all over the floor after being accused of eating someone’s mac ‘n cheese.
– Watching Sex and the City with Ally and Jacquie
– Being nicknamed Pepsi at Storybook Childcare
– Singing Sara to sleep
– Getting the call about Matt’s stroke.
– Getting the call about Matt’s death.
– Getting accepted to Keuka and Utica
– Lap dance, kick ball, foot rub and skinny dipping
– Race cars, racetracks and a redneck
– Finishing my second novel, Noon… and crying at my desk.
– Student Employee of the Year 2010
– Renee’ falling onto the floor at the Garage Party at nine o’clock.
– Keuka College Dance Team and founding ‘For the Kids’
– Arnold Palmers, salt and vinegar chips and writing on Otisco Lake.
– Pastabilities for dinner with a great person and hurting him after an amazing month.
– D.R.I.V.E.- ing ourselves crazy!
– Meeting Mackenzie’s mom.
– Realizing that great person who I hurt was the one I needed most.
– Falling in love.
Memories make me smile. I plan on making some more before Graduation in May.